|Home||» Products||» Welding Machine||» IGBT controlled Portable DC Arc Welding Machine|
Panasonic corporation is one of the largest electronic product manufacturers in the world comprising over 600 companies
As a leader in the welding industry, panasonic welding systems co ltd. has beed developing products to help realise rationalisation, energy saving and quality optimisation in welding operations. In the joining and processing field Panasonic Welding Systems Co. Ltd., offers total solutions in equipment, techniques, and software to its customers around the globe by leveraging its digital technology, based on the welding and laser accumulated over the years.
We are authorized distributor for Panasonic welding machines.
Range of welding equipment : MMAW, Arc, MIG / MAG, TIG / TAG, Plasma cutting, Welding Accessories, Welding robots
Key Features of YD - 200MW1
- IP 23S protection makes this machine suitable for indoor & outdoor applications.
- Single phase portable MMAW DC Arc welding machine
- Very less power consumption compared to conventional welding machines
- Allowable input voltage fluctuation +10%, -15%, i.e. it can work between 180VAC & 260 VAC at both 50 Hz & 60 Hz mains electricity
- Secondary short circuit protection for protecting machine during short circuit / mishandling
- Force air cooling
- Theramally protected against overloading of machine
- Excellent arc charactristics with all type of electrodes upto 4 mm
- TIG welding possible with scratch start
- 60% duty cycle makes this machine heavy duty
- Welding cables can extend upto 25 meters.